Yellow Bee Earrings
Yellow Bee Earrings
Looking for a whacky pair of earrings? These tiny 12 to 15mm pins come in earring versions perfect for wearing out!
- 1x earring set (2pcs)
- All earrings are made out of zinc or iron alloy. The plating chosen for these earrings are nickel-free but not guaranteed hypoallergenic. Use at your own risk!
- Earrings come with a stainless stud and rubber stopper
- There are a few quality issues with earrings that are dyed metal where the post might come off from the earring. This can be fixed with a strong glue such as E6000 and gentle handling. However, from extensive testing, these earrings can withstand normal everyday wear and tear, so long as you do not push the post!
- Bee Set:
- Bee - 10mm Dyed Metal Soft Enamel
- Honeycomb - 15mm Dyed Metal, No Enamel
- Honeypot - 12mm Dyed Metal Soft Enamel
- [GOLD VARIANT] Bee - 10mm Gold Plated Hard Enamel
- [GOLD VARIANT] Honeycomb - 15mm Gold Plated, No Enamel
- [GOLD VARIANT] Honeypot - 12mm Gold Plated Hard Enamel
I ship worldwide!
- Shipping is UNTRACKED by default, meaning there is NO TRACKING NUMBER.
- I will NOT replace or refund any packages lost or stolen or delayed during shipping.
- Please purchase the TRACKED SHIPPING UPGRADE at checkout for an additional $3.60SGD.
- Compulsory tracked shipping for customers in Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the UAE.
By purchasing this pin, you have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions.
Order FAQs [PLEASE READ]
When will my order ship? What is your shipping schedule like?
Please take note of the following shipping schedules.
International Orders: Ships on the 2nd and 4th weekend of every month
Local Singapore Orders: Within 10 business days
We regret to inform you that pickup from the Luna Orbits office is no longer available.
How long does shipping take?
This refers to the time after the order has been shipped out.
International Orders: 4 to 8 weeks
Local Singapore Orders: 3-5 business days
Why am I paying VAT?
Due to EU rules, VAT has been charged at checkout for all EU customers. You do not need to pay VAT upon recipient of the package. All other customers are not charged VAT/GST at checkout.
How do I wash my Tote Bag?
All bags are made with a polyester mix. Please heed the following instructions:
- Machine wash inside out
- Dry on the coolest setting
- Please use gentle heat on the corner of the bag before ironing. Steaming the bag works as well.